Every now and then we find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
But part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
- remember me this way
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
But part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
- remember me this way
Grace Ong Hui Ni! :) thank you for being that friend. from hiding behind bushes to dashing across the busy sixth avenue road for waiting for me and missing the bus while i was waiting for the stupid converse shop to open. what will i do without you in uk? we shall stop going up kerbs yeps haha when are you going again?
No comments:
Post a Comment